Liquid Membrane: Membranes of this type consist of water based, solvent based or cementitous based.
- Easy to install: Because it is liquid-based, this membrane spreads easily. It also does not need to be tediously smoothed out like sheet membrane does.
- Fits in corners: Given the nature of liquid membrane, it can fit into small spaces like hard to reach corners for a full and even finish.
- Versatile application options: Liquid membrane can be applied via brush, roll or spray. It’s all up to you!
- Possibility of air bubbles: This is a possibility when incorrect or poor substrate preparation is not carried out.
- Inconsistency in coverage: Because you are applying liquid membrane yourself, your walls, floors, or ceilings may be subject to human error and therefore uneven layers of membrane.